This job is open to applicants residing anywhere within the United States and Canada.
Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing technology company in North America. Here's how clinicians use our products. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
Here's what you can expect
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data scientists, and other developers to define and complete data projects.
- Show off your coding skills by creating data products from scratch and streamlining/automating existing code.
- Play a key role in creating client-facing analytics.
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Willingness to work on a 3 to 4 hour-long take-home coding assignment to showcase your skills outlined above.
- Around 15 travel days per year.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing data infrastructure solutions with analysis on varying data points.
- Fluency in Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Spark and MySQL.
- Experience with R, Scala or Java a plus.
- Passion for clean and maintainable code with tests in Pytest or equivalent.
- Experience with Unix, Git, and AWS.
- Considerable knowledge of statistics and visualization tools.
Our Technical Stack
- We historically favor Python, Kafka, Spark, and MySQL (leveraging SQLAlchemy), but use other tools when appropriate for the job at hand.
- Data storage solutions: Percona, Redshift, S3, HDFS, Hive, Neo4j, Elasticsearch.
- Workflow management: Airflow.
Fun facts about the data team
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and their connections.
- We build code that addresses user needs, solves business problems, and streamlines internal processes.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- Hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals will utilize the products you build.
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and happy hours.
- Full medical, vision, dental for you and your family.
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives.
- 3+ weeks of vacation (another week off during the December Holidays)
- 401K and flexible spending accounts.
- Life insurance and disability insurance coverage.
- Brand new MacBook Pro.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- CalTrain pass
- All-company trips in fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. We have strong revenues, profits, real market traction, and we’re putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC). Our beautiful offices are located in SoMa San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.