Doximity is changing how doctors communicate. We’ve built the largest network of physicians, with over 70% of US physicians as verified members, and we’re just getting started. We believe that when physicians are connected, patients benefit and the healthcare system improves.
It's an exciting time in our growth trajectory and we’re looking for a physician to join our Editorial team, the force behind Doximity’s news product, DocNews. We help physicians and advance practice clinicians navigate the latest practice-changing medical literature, while personalizing news articles to every stage of their medical career, from medical school to residency and beyond.
Learn more about our work and our values at https://workat.doximity.com
- Identify and spearhead opportunities to deliver high-quality, high-relevance medical content in a timely and targeted manner
- Analyze usage data and work closely with our physician members to understand user experience and inform evolving content needs
- Build consensus on strategy, prioritization, and design of new products and initiatives
- Physician (MD/DO) with experience in health technology or medical publishing
- Passion for medical content and an eagerness to innovate on current models of medical knowledge dissemination and continuing clinical education
- Editorial experience a plus
- Data/analytics experience (SQL a plus)
- Must love start-up environments and be ready to roll up your sleeves
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives.
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k.
- 3+ weeks of vacation.
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch daily.
- CalTrain pass and commuter benefits.
- All-company retreats in fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 70% of U.S. physicians as members.
- Putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system.
- VC-backed startup located in SoMa San Francisco.
- Strong revenues, real market traction.
- Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC).
- After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.