Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing technology company in North America. Here's how clinicians use our products. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
Doximity is changing how doctors communicate. We’ve built the largest network of physicians, with over 70% of US doctors as verified members, and we’re just getting started. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. We believe that when doctors are connected, patients benefit and the healthcare system improves.
Doximity is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to assist the Director of Product Marketing in developing the product positioning and messaging of Doximity’s Hospital Solution products, working closely with sales, marketing, client success and product.
- Help source, design, execute, and optimize marketing content and initiatives that raise brand awareness, build credibility, acquire leads, and convert customers
- Manage events, conference logistics and webinars including event applications, branding, logistics, pre/post marketing and sponsorships
- Create and distribute compelling content to prospects and clients to solidify our niche as experts in physician marketing
- Research and experiment with new channels to drive growth, including but not limited to SEO/SEM, content marketing, affiliate marketing, retargeting, mobile advertising, email marketing, referral programs and social media.
- Monitor and report on channel performance and ROI
Required Experience & Skills
- College degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in a high-growth, rapid pace environment
- Experience developing and editing content marketing campaigns and/or blogs
- Excellent organizational skills, take initiative, and demonstrate a high level of accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, and Google Apps
- Travel quarterly to team offsites
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience with CRM & marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience in digital marketing with a health system is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive/rich medical, vision, dental coverage
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- 12 company holidays, including company shutdown in December
- 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Life, AD&D and disability coverage
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Team trips to fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Doximity is the leading social network for clinicians with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time.
- Putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We build workflow tools and draw connections between the strongest influencers in US healthcare.
- VC-backed startup located in SoMa San Francisco.
- Strong revenues, real market traction.
- Co-founded by: Jeff Tangney, founder of digital health pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC) and Nate Gross, founder of Rock Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.