Doximity is changing how doctors communicate. We’ve built the largest network of physicians, with over 60% of US doctors as verified members, and we’re just getting started. We believe that when doctors are connected, patients benefit and the healthcare system improves.
- You will identify, assess and scope new product opportunities
- Drive new feature development from conception to launch and optimization.
- Prepare detailed specs that meet user needs, create a positive user experience, and ensure the maximum benefit to the business.
- Build consensus on strategy, design, and technical decisions
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- Own the mission, strategy, goals, and metrics to measure those goals
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a product manager
- Experience building engaging social news feeds
- Experience in healthcare
- Looking for a startup environment that smartly and quickly delivers new features to market, are low on ego and high on desire to win
- Passion for design and building simple, intuitive user experiences
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Familiarity with web-based product development using Agile methodologies
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- 3+ weeks of vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast, and lunch daily
- CalTrain pass and commuter benefits
- All-company retreats in fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 60% of U.S. doctors as members
- Putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system
- VC-backed startup located in SoMa San Francisco
- Strong revenues, real market traction
- Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC)
- After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.